At the Center he provides:
• Individual Therapy
• Couple Therapy
• Family Therapy
• Play Therapy with Children
• Parent Training/Counseling
• Guided Imagery
• Relaxation Training
He works with:
• Children (Over 3 years old)
He offers scheduled appointments:
Dr. Sileo is an out-of-network provider regarding insurance. Payment is due at the time of the appointment. A statement will be given at the beginning of each month with information to submit to insurance for out-of-network reimbursement. Dr. Sileo is not a Medicaid or Medicare provider.
• Anxiety Disorders/Phobias/Panic
• Autism/Asperger’s Syndrome
• ADHD/Impulse Control Disorders
• Chronic Illness Issues (Gastrointestinal disorders, Cancer, HIV, Diabetes)
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome
• LGBTQ+ Issues
• Grief and Loss
• Food Avoidance/Food Phobia
• Intimacy Issues
• Parent Training/Coping with Divorce
• Caregiver Stress
Lectures & Workshops
Lectures and workshops can be designed for schools, religious organizations, businesses, non-profit organizations, community organizations, hospitals and other medical organizations.
Topics can include:
• Coping with Anxiety
• Stress: Are you Dealing or Dwelling
• Coping with a Chronic Illness
• Parenting a Child with a Chronic Medical Illness
• Positive Parenting Skills
• Mindfulness Training for Parents, Educators, Kids
• Building Self-Esteem and Self-Confidence
• Healthy You, Healthy Workplace
• LGBTQ+ Issues
Please contact Dr. Sileo at email@example.com to discuss your specific lecture/workshop needs.
School Author Visits
Dr. Sileo is an award-winning author of 12 children’s books. He is also an author of a parenting book for children with chronic medical illnesses.
He does programs for:
His author visits are based on one or several of his children’s books.
Please email Dr. Sileo at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss rates, travel expenses, and your school’s needs.