At the Center he provides:
• Individual Therapy
• Couple Therapy
• Family Therapy
• Play Therapy with Children
• Parent Training/Counseling
• Guided Imagery
• Relaxation Training
He works with:
• Children (Over 3 years old)
He offers scheduled appointments:
Dr. Sileo is an out-of-network provider regarding insurance. Payment is due at the time of the appointment. A statement will be given at the beginning of each month with information to submit to insurance for out-of-network reimbursement. Dr. Sileo is not a Medicaid or Medicare provider.
• Anxiety Disorders/Phobias/Panic
• Autism/Asperger’s Syndrome
• ADHD/Impulse Control Disorders
• Chronic Illness Issues (Gastrointestinal disorders, Cancer, HIV, Diabetes)
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome
• LGBTQ+ Issues
• Grief and Loss
• Food Avoidance/Food Phobia
• Intimacy Issues
• Parent Training/Coping with Divorce
• Caregiver Stress
Lectures & Workshops
Lectures and workshops can be designed for schools, religious organizations, businesses, non-profit organizations, community organizations, hospitals and other medical organizations.
Topics can include:
• Coping with Anxiety
• Stress: Are you Dealing or Dwelling
• Coping with a Chronic Illness
• Parenting a Child with a Chronic Medical Illness
• Positive Parenting Skills
• Mindfulness Training for Parents, Educators, Kids
• Building Self-Esteem and Self-Confidence
• Healthy You, Healthy Workplace
• LGBTQ+ Issues
Please contact Dr. Sileo at to discuss your specific lecture/workshop needs.
School Author Visits
Dr. Sileo is an award-winning author of 12 children’s books. He is also an author of a parenting book for children with chronic medical illnesses.
He does programs for:
His author visits are based on one or several of his children’s books.
Please email Dr. Sileo at to discuss rates, travel expenses, and your school’s needs.
GET IN TOUCH
To schedule an appointment
please contact Dr. Sileo at